Visit MACOM at Booth #1125 to learn more about:
- Lightwave Antenna Solutions: Combining RF Coherent Beamforming and Fiber-to-the-Element Optical Transport to deliver wideband performance, low latency and improved spectral efficiency
- Enabling the Next Generation of Wireless Basestations: Cutting-edge GaN-on-Si 60W average Power Doherty module
- Front-End Modules (FEMs): Delivering performance and reliability for wireless networking leveraging proprietary switching technology and integration
- RF Energy: The industry’s first GaN-on-Silicon based RF Energy Toolkit
- MACOM GaN-on-Silicon: Combining manufacturing scale, supply security, and surge capacity from STMicroelectronics with MACOM’s GaN-on-Silicon RF power products to address mainstream consumer, automotive, and wireless basestation programs
- The Trusted Name in High-Performance RF Components: Showcasing MACOM’s high-performance MMICs, industry-leading limiter diode design, cross-reference tools and application-specific solutions
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available to answer any questions.
MACOM experts will also be participating in various sessions throughout IMS, including:
5G Summit: GaN-on-Silicon Transcendent – Enabling The Cost, Integration, and Affordability Challenges to Make 5G a Reality
- Presenter: Anthony Fischetti
- Date: Tuesday, June 12th 2018
- Time: 1:00 PM EST
- Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room 103ABC
Technical Session: A Novel CAD Probe for Bidirectional Impedance and Stability Analysis
- Presenter: Tom Winslow
- Date: Wednesday, June 13th 2018
- Time: 3:30 PM EST
- Location: Exhibit Hall, WEIF2
Exhibition Hall: Philadelphia Convention Center, Philadelphia PA.
- Tuesday, June 12th: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, June 13th: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
- Thursday, June 14th: 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST
For more information about IMS 2018, visit www.ims2018.org.