The APD28A is a backside-illuminated avalanche photodiode (APD) chip. This chip is usable from 1250 to 1650 nm, and capable of very high sensitivity when coupled to a low noise amplifier for transmission applications up to 28 Gb/s.
This APD utilizes a proprietary design for high quantum efficiency and excellent reliability that meets Telcordia GR-468 reliability standards and is RoHS* compliant.
The APD is also available in a chip-on-carrier configuration.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- 25G APD with coupling lens on Carrier
- Wavelength (nm)
- 1250 - 1650
- Responsivity (A/W)
- Sensitivity (dBm)
- Avalanche Photodiode Chip
- High Data Rate, up to 28 Gbps
- High Sensitivity, -22 dBm
- 1250 - 1650 nm Wavelength Range
- 25G Wireless/Enterprise
- 25G-PON ONU/OLT