MACOM provides high sensitivity photodiodes for today’s demanding optical communications that service telecommunications, PON, 5G, Data Centers and Aerospace and Defense. These products provide industry-leading performance for both digital and analog systems with reliability that exceeds Telcordia requirements. MACOM’s broad portfolio of products includes back-illuminated die for highest performance and front-illuminated die to address the most cost sensitive markets. Features include integrated lenses, arrays and chip-on-carrier options. When paired with MACOM amplifiers, customers can achieve best results in their systems.
- Vertical Integration: Material growth, wafer processing and tested known good die
- World Class Reliability: Telcordia qualified, self-hermetic designs
- Leading Performance: High sensitivity, low temperature dependance and low parasitics
- APD, PIN in singlet and arrays up to 60Ghz
- Frontside and backside illuminated
- Integrated lens for improved alignment tolerances
- Bare die or eutectic chip-on-carrier
Cost effective and high performance lasers and photodetectors for high-speed optical modules, along with MACOM’s laser drivers, TIA and CDR.
Highly reliable xWDM lasers and avalanche photodetectors are best in class for front haul and mid-haul applications
High volume manufacturing supporting FTTx market with high performance products for PON networks.