MACOM is a high-volume manufacturer of lasers, deploying more than 100 million devices with a reliability of less than 50 FIT and greater than 100 years of wear-out lifetime. Manufacturing with a 4-inch fab and 100% wafer-scale testing allows a competitive cost profile and scalability for any current and future applications.
- Cover the entire O-band and C-band with a full suite of FP and DFB lasers in single die or arrays for single or multiple wavelength application
- Cover bandwidths from CW to 25Gb/s NRZ or 53Gb/s PAM4
- Can be used for cooled, uncooled and non-hermetic applications over a wide range of temperatures
- Are made using etched facet technology to allow precise placement of facets with respect to fiducials and angled or curved facets
- Undergo 100% on wafer testing over full temperature range
Cost effective and high performance lasers and photodetectors for high-speed optical modules, along with MACOM’s laser drivers, TIA and CDR.
Highly reliable xWDM lasers and avalanche photodetectors are best in class for front haul and mid-haul applications
High volume manufacturing supporting FTTx market with high performance products for PON networks.