10G back-side illuminated APD on carrier
The APD10B is a back-illuminated avalanche photodiode (APD) chip. This chip is usable from 1250 to 1650 nm, and capable of very high sensitivity when coupled to a low noise amplifier for 10 Gb/s telecom and datacom applications.
This APD uses a proprietary design for high quantum efficiency and excellent reliability that meets Telcordia GR-468 reliability standards and is RoHS* compliant.
The APD10B is ideally suited for up to 11.3 Gbps communications, SONET OC-48, Ethernet, and PON applications.
- Part Number
- 10G back-side illuminated APD on carrier
- Wavelength (nm)
- 1250 - 1650
- Responsivity (A/W)
- Sensitivity (dBm)
- Avalanche Photodiode Chip-on-Carrier
- High Data Rate, up to 11.3 Gbps
- High Sensitivity, -28.5 dBm
- 1250 - 1650 nm Wavelength Range
- 10G-PON ONU/OLT Applications
- 25G-EPON Asymmetrical