Medium Gain Broadband Amplifier DC - 54 GHz
The CGY2144UH/C2 is a broadband distributed amplifier designed especially for OC-768 (43 Gb/s) based fiber optic networks. The amplifier can be used as a Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA) or either as a driver amplifier for Electro-Absorption Modulator (EAM). This amplifier can also be used as a flexible multi-purpose gain block.
This device features single ended RF input and output and operates with a power consumption of typically 500 mW. It requires only a single 5 V supply via on-chip bias network and a minimum number of external components.
The MMIC is manufactured using a qualified 0.13 μm pHEMT GaAs D01PH technology. The D01PH process is one of the European Space Agency (ESA) European preferred part list (EPPL) technologies.
- Part Number
- Medium Gain Broadband Amplifier DC - 54 GHz
- Suitable for 43 Gb/s Optical Fiber Links
- Wide Frequency Range: DC - 54 GHz
- Small Signal Gain: 13 dB
- Noise Figure: 2.5 dB @ 20 GHz
- Fast Rise/Fall Time: <10 ps
- Transimpedance Gain: 280 Ω, (49 dBΩ )
- Input current density: 10 pA/Hz @ 30 GHz
- Overload: >3.5 mApp
- Low Group Delay Variation: ±7 ps @ 25 GHz
- Single Positive Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Chip Size: 1490 x 2170 μm
- 100% RF Tested, Inspected Known Good Die
- Samples Available
- Space & MIL-STD Available
- RoHS* Compliant