A Power Divider is ideally a lossless reciprocal device which can also perform vector summation of two or more signals and thus is sometimes called a power combiner or summer.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- Flatpack Four-Way Power Divider, 0.2 - 300 MHz
- 75 Ohm
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Number of Channels
- Amplitude Balance(dB)
- Package Category
- Ceramic Surface Mount
- Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB (Typ.)
- MIL-STD-883 Screening Available
- Internal Load Dissipation: 50 Watts Max.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
- VSWR: 1.1:1 (Typ.) Miband
- Maximum Power Rating or Input Power: 1 Watt Max.
- Aerospace and Defense