A Power Divider is ideally a lossless reciprocal device which can also perform vector summation of two or more signals and thus is sometimes called a power combiner or summer.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- Flatpack Three-Way Power Divider, 25 - 1000 MHz
- 75 Ohm
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Number of Channels
- Amplitude Balance(dB)
- Package Category
- Ceramic Surface Mount
- Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB Typical Midband
- MIL-STD-202 Screening Available
- Internal Load Dissipation: 0.05 Watts Max.
- Maximum Power Rating or Input Power: 1 Watt Max.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
- Input VSWR: 1.2:1 Typical
- Isolation: 35 dB Typical Midband
- Aerospace and Defense