A Power Divider is ideally a lossless reciprocal device which can also perform vector summation of two or more signals and thus is sometimes called a power combiner or summer.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- Two-Way Power Divider, 750 - 1500 MHz
- 75 Ohm
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Number of Channels
- Amplitude Balance(dB)
- Package Category
- Phase Blanace: 2° Typical
- MIL-STD-202 Screening Available
- Internal Load Dissipation: 0.1 Watts Max.
- Maximum Power Rating or Input Power: 1 Watt Max.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
- Input VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical Midband
- Isolation: 20 dB Typical Midband
- Aerospace and Defense