12.5 Gbps Low Power Laser Driver with CDR and DC-DC, Limiting Amplifier with CDR, EEPROM
The M02190 is a low power, highly integrated, programmable laser driver and limiting amplifier intended for optical module applications to 12.5Gbps. An internal state machine and EEPROM perform all functions necessary for standalone operation.
The internal state machine will acquire and scale industry standard monitoring parameters in real time and make them available to a MAC or external host controller.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- 12.5 Gbps Low Power Laser Driver with CDR and DC-DC, Limiting Amplifier with CDR, EEPROM
- Max. Data-Rate(GBaud)
- Number of Channels
- Integrated CDR
- Package Category
- 4.5 x 4.5 mm QFN32
- 1Gbps to 12.5Gbps Tx and Rx operation.(11.7Gb/s maximum CDR datarate)
- Low power operation, 132mA typical (excluding laser and 25 output termination current).
- Laser driver bias to 100mA and modulation current up to 100mA.
- Optional 2.5V operation for VCCR and VCCT.
- Limiting Amplifier with CDR 6mV input sensitivity at 10.3Gbps. DAC programmable signal detect threshold.
- Internal non-volatile memory for storing calibration constants.
- SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64