Low Noise Amplifier 0.15 - 6 GHz
The MAAL-011207 is a high dynamic range, single stage MMIC LNA with ultra low noise figure, high gain and excellent linearity. This amplifier is designed for operation from 0.15 - 6 GHz and is housed in a lead-free 2 mm 8-lead PDFN plastic package.
This low noise amplifier has an integrated active bias circuit allowing direct connection to 3 V or 5 V bias and minimizing variations over temperature and process. The bias current is set by an external resistor, so the user can customize the power consumption to fit the application. VBIAS can be utilized as an enable pin to power the device up and down during operation.
In the 50 Ω environment and at 3 V, the MAAL-011207 offers 0.7 dB noise figure at 2.6 GHz, with 23 dB of gain and over 33 dBm output third order intercept point (OIP3). This part is ideal for Automotive DSRC and V2X compensators and smart Antenna systems.
- Part Number
- Low Noise Amplifier 0.15 - 6 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Output P1dB(dBm)
- Bias Current(mA)
- Package Category
- AEC-Q100 grade 2 (-40 °C to +105 °C) qualification in process
- Low Noise Figure: 0.60 dB @ 0.15 GHz / 0.35 dB @ 1.9 GHz / 0.70 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- High Gain: 23.5 dB @ 0.15 GHz / 23 dB @ 2.6 GHz / 18.0 dB @ 6.0 GHz
- High Linearity: 33 dBm OIP3
- Single Voltage Bias: 3 - 5 V
- Integrated Active Bias Circuit
- Current Adjustable 30 - 80 mA
- Lead-Free 2 mm 8-LD PDFN Package
- RoHS* Compliant