Temperature Compensated Directional Power Detector, 10 - 30 GHz
The MACP-010573 belongs to a series of small, easy-to-use, broadband, directional detectors. With integrated low loss directional couplers and built-in temperature compensation circuits, these detectors provide an easy way to monitor the power of a signal travelling in a specific direction along a transmission line. Detectors are housed in a miniature, surface mount, lead less plastic package. They require a small amount of bias for proper performance. The total bias current is less than 0.5 mA.
Typical applications include power monitoring and leveling in Point-to-Point radios, IMS, Radar, VSAT, EW, and Aerospace & Defense systems.
The surface mount package is small yet can be handled and placed with standard pick and place assembly equipment. Detectors are fabricated on a well established GaAs process featuring full passivation for performance and reliability.
- Part Number
- Temperature Compensated Directional Power Detector, 10 - 30 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss
- 0.40 @ 20 GHz
- Power,Min Detectable(dBm)
- Max Power (dBm)
- 1.5 x 1.2 mm 6-lead TDFN Package
- Package Category
- Surface Mount
- Integrated Directional Coupler
- Low Insertion Loss: 0.40 dB @ 20 GHz
- Min. detectable power: -18 dBm @ 20 GHz
- Built-In Temperature Compensation
- Lead-Free 1.5 x 1.2 mm 6-Lead TDFN Plastic Package
- RoHS* Compliant