Dual Linear for Vector Mods.
MACOM's MADR-007131-000100 is a dual, break point free driver that produces a logarithmic output current suitable for linearizing PIN diode based vector modulators. This driver, in conjunction with the external components, as defined in Figure 1, produces a linearized transfer function between the input control voltage of the driver and the attenuation / phase output of the vector modulator. The MADR-007131-000100 has been optimized for linearizing MACOM’s Vector Modulators (see Table 1), but will function well with most types of cathode grounded vector modulators. The driver is packaged in a 6 x 4 mm Chip Scale Package for commercial SMT applications. A typical schematic for a dual linearizer driving a vector modulator is shown in Figure 1.
- Part Number
- Dual Linear for Vector Mods.
- Rise/Fall Time(ns)
- Package Category
- Plastic Surface Mount
- Linearizes MACOM’s PIN Diode Vector Modulators Over a 360° Phase Range
- RoHS* Compliant Version of MADRCC0002
- 260°C Reflow Compatible
- Halogen-Free “Green” Mold Compound
- 100% Matte Tin Plating over Copper
- Lead-Free PQFN Package
- Tape and Reel Packaging Available
- Test Boards with Vector Modulators are Available
- 6 x 4 mm Chip Scale Package
- Single Control Voltage for Each Channel
- Low Quiescent Currents
- Operates with a Single Supply Voltage of +5V
- Guaranteed Minimum Output Currents of 20 mA
- Dual Channels Allow One Driver per Vector Modulator