-10 V to -25 V Driver for PIN Diode Switches
The MADR-011034 switch driver is designed to work with MACOM’s HMIC 20 W CW SPDT PIN diode switches. This driver has complementary outputs which can provide up to 25 mA sinking and 20 mA sourcing bias current to a SPDT PIN diode switch. An all-off RF state can be achieved with the EN pin of this driver. An extra control C2 with driver select DS are provided to allow two drivers working together to drive a SP3T or SP4T switch.
The back bias voltage can be selected to be any voltage between -10 V and -25 V. This switch driver can be easily controlled by standard TTL logic. With low quiescent current, this driver has a typical delay of <130 ns when driving a 100 pF capacitive load.
This driver is packaged in a lead free 4 mm 16-lead PQFN package and is available in tape and reel packaging for high volume applications.
- Part Number
- -10 V to -25 V Driver for PIN Diode Switches
- Propagation Delay(ns)
- Rise/Fall Time(ns)
- 5 mm 32-Lead
- Package Category
- -10 V to -25 V Back Bias
- 25 mA Sinking Current
- 20 mA Sourcing Current
- Propagation Delay <130 ns Driving 100 pF Capacitive Load
- Quiescent Currents <1 mA
- TTL Logic Control
- Internal Active Pull Down for All Logic Controls
- Internal Power Sequencer Eliminates External Power Sequencing
- 5 mm 32-Lead Ceramic QFN Package
- Hermetically Sealed
- Upon Request Available as a Fully Screened Device (Class K & Class H)
- RoHS* Compliant