12.5Gbps Low Power Burst Mode Laser Driver and Limiting Amplifier with DC-DC Controller and Digital Diagnostics
The MALD-02182 is a low power, highly integrated, programmable laser driver and limiting amplifier intended for burst mode applications to 12.5 Gbps. The internal state machine will acquire and scale industry standard monitoring parameters in real time and make them available to a MAC or external host controller.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- Burst Mode laser driver and limiting amplifier
- Max. Data-Rate(GBaud)
- Number of Channels
- Integrated CDR
- Package Category
- 4.5 x 4.5 mm QFN31
- 1 Gbps to 12.5Gbps Tx and Rx operation
- Low power operation, < 100mA typical (excluding laser and 25 output termination current).
- Sleep mode and burst-off current reduction modes
- Optional Rx input equalization
- Typical rise/fall times < 25ps, Burst on/off < 5ns