12.5 Gbps Low Power Laser Driver and Limiting Amplifier with DC-DC Controller, EEPROM and Digital Diagnostics
The MALD-02194 is a low power, highly integrated, programmable laser driver and limiting amplifier intended for optical module applications to 12.5Gbps. An internal state machine and EEPROM perform all functions necessary for standalone operation. The internal state machine will acquire and scale industry standard monitoring parameters in real time and make them available to a MAC or external host controller.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- 12.5 Gbps Low Power Laser Driver and Limiting Amplifier with DC-DC Controller, EEPROM and Digital Diagnostics
- Max. Data-Rate(GBaud)
- Number of Channels
- Integrated CDR
- Package Category
- 4.5 x 4.5 mm QFN32
- 1 Gbps to 12.5Gbps TX and RX operation.
- Low power operation, < 90mA typical (excluding laser and 25 output termination current)
- Laser driver bias to 100mA and modulation current up to 100mA. (Laser DC coupled)
- Programmable transmitter input equalization
- Optional TX LOS detection with auto-mute