Upconverter 71 - 86 GHz
The MAMF-011142 is a surface mount E-band transmitter. The module operates from 71 - 86 GHz and is designed to be used in direct conversion or heterodyne applications. The RF output is a WR12 interface.
The module provides 30 dB small signal gain and a saturated output power of 25.5 dBm at the optimum bias. Linear turn-down of the gain allows for a wide range of output powers from the radio, over temperature and process variation. Carrier leakage and sideband rejection performance can be enhanced by tuning the DC offsets on the IF lines.
Other features include a local oscillator ×8 multiplier and buffer, and a wide dynamic range power detector on the output. The module is ideally suited for low to high capacity, high power E-band point to point radios.
Each device is 100% RF tested to ensure performance compliance.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- Upconverter 71 - 86 GHz
- Operating Frequency (GHz)
- 71 - 86 GHz
- IF Bandwidth
- Output Power(mW)
- Operating Current(mA)
- 12000 × 8000 × 2220 μm
- Package Category
- Surface Mount
- E-Band Upconverter
- Direct Up-Conversion with I/Q BW up to 2.25 GHz
- WR12 Interface for the RF Output
- LO×8 with Buffer
- Wide Dynamic Range Power Detector
- 30 dB Conversion Gain
- 25.5 dBm Saturated Output Power
- 40 dB of Linear Gain Turn-Down
- Tunable Carrier and Sideband Suppression
- RoHS* Compliant Surface Mount Package
- Size: 12000 × 8000 × 2220 μm
- Point to Point