High Power Switch - LNA Module with Bypass 1.4 - 4.2 GHz
The MAMF-011150 is a highly integrated compact surface mount module containing a PIN diode high power SPDT switch and 2-stage LNA with a 5 V power management chip in a 6 mm 40-lead HQFN plastic package.
The device features high power handling, high isolation at Tx mode, and high gain, low noise figure RX mode. It has an integrated bias controller utilizing a boost circuit. The switch portion requires only a single 5 V supply, and a single TX / RX control signal that is 1.8/3.3 V logic compatible.
The 2-stage LNA has an additional bypass feature for the second stage and has a separate Enable pin which can be used independently or tied to the VCTRL pin on the board for simple TX/RX switching.
- Part Number
- High Power Switch - LNA Module with Bypass 1.4 - 4.2 GHz
- Min Frequency(GHz)
- Max Frequency(GHz)
- Tx Insertion Loss(dB)
- Rx Gain(dB)
- Rx Noise Figure (NF)(dB)
- 6 mm 40-Lead QFN
- High Power Switch and 2-Stage LNA with Integrated DC converter and Switch Driver
- Bypass Switch on Second LNA Stage
- High RF Input Power, TX mode Up to 80 W CW Power Handling @ +100ºC
- Gain, RX High Gain Mode: 37 dB @ 1.8 GHz ; 34 dB @ 2.7 GHz; 31 dB @ 3.5 GHz
- Gain, RX Low Gain Mode: 19 dB @ 1.8 GHz ; 20 dB @ 2.7 GHz; 19 dB @ 3.5 GHz
- Noise Figure, RX Mode: 1.1 dB @ 1.8 GHz; 1.4 dB @ 2.7 GHz; 1.7 dB @ 3.5 GHz
- Fast Switching Speed 350 ns
- +5 V DC Supply only
- Compatible with 1.8 V and 3.3 V logic
- Lead-Free 6 mm 40-Lead HQFN Package
- RoHS* Compliant