Image Reject Mixer 2.5 to 9 GHz
MAMX-011044-DIE is an image-reject passive diode mixer MMIC. The mixer offers low conversion loss, high linearity and a wide IF bandwidth. The image-reject circuit configuration provides excellent port isolation while internal 50-ohm matching simplifies its application.
This mixer is well suited for applications such as test and measurement, microwave radio and radar.
MAMX-011044-DIE is also available in a 4 mm QFN package. Refer to datasheet MAMX-011044.
- Part Number
- Image Reject Mixer 2.5 to 9 GHz
- Min Frequency, RF/LO(MHz)
- Max Frequency, RF/LO(MHz)
- Min Frequency, IF(MHz)
- Max Frequency, IF(MHz)
- Conversion Loss(dB)
- IIP3 (dBm)
- 1.90 × 1.85 × 0.10 mm
- Package Category
- Low Conversion Loss: 7.5 dB typical
- High Linearity: 22 dBm IIP3 typical
- High Image Rejection: 22 dBc typical
- Wide IF Bandwidth: DC to 3.5 GHz
- High Isolation
- Die Size: 1.90 × 1.85 × 0.10 mm
- RoHS* Compliant