GaN Amplifier Pallet 2-Stage, 50 V, 250 W 2.7 - 3.1 GHz
The MAPC-P1010 is a 2-stage, 50 Ohm matched high power GaN on Silicon Carbide HEMT D-mode pallet amplifier suitable for 2.7 - 3.1 GHz frequency operation. The device supports pulsed operation with output power levels of 250 W (54 dBm).
The MAPC-P1010 uses an on board bias controller which greatly simplifies system integration. The bias controller incorporates MACOM’s proprietary Power Management IC (PMIC) which features full bias sequencing, temperature compensation, on/off control, and temperature alarm. A TTL High enables the pallet while a TTL Low turns it off.
- Part Number
- GaN Amplifier Pallet 2-Stage, 50 V, 250 W 2.7 - 3.1 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Package Category
- MACOM PURE CARBIDE™ Amplifier Series
- Suitable for Linear & Saturated Applications
- CW & Pulsed Operation: 250 W Output Power
- Input and Output Matched to 50 Ohms
- High gain, 2-Stage Amplifier
- Integrated Bias Controller/Sequencer
- 50 V Operation
- 100% RF Tested