GaN Amplifier Pallet, 65 V, 2 KW 1.03 - 1.09 GHz
The MAPC-P1012 is a 50 Ohm matched high power GaN on Silicon Carbide HEMT D-mode pallet amplifier suitable for 1.03 - 1.09 GHz frequency operation. The device supports pulsed operation with output power levels of 2 KW (63 dBm).
The MAPC-P1012 uses an on board bias controller which greatly simplifies system integration. The bias controller incorporates MACOM’s proprietary Power Management IC (PMIC) which features full bias sequencing, temperature compensation, on/off control, and temperature alarm. A TTL High enables the pallet while a TTL Low turns it off.
- Part Number
- GaN Amplifier Pallet, 65 V, 2 KW 1.03 - 1.09 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Package Category
- MACOM PURE CARBIDE™ Amplifier Series
- Suitable for Linear & Saturated Applications
- CW & Pulsed Operation: 2 KW Output Power
- Input and Output Matched to 50 Ohms
- Integrated Bias Controller/Sequencer
- 65 V Operation
- 100% RF Tested