AlGaAs SP3T Switch with Integrated Bias Network 2 - 22 GHz
The MASW-011130 is an SP3T PIN diode switch with integrated bias networks offered as bare die part. This broadband, reflective switch operates from 2 - 22 GHz and provides less than 1 dB insertion loss and 35 dB isolation.
The combination of broadband performance along with very fast switching (<10 ns) and excellent settling time make this device ideal for many applications, including Test & Measurement, and broadband communication systems.
The switch is fully passivated with silicon nitride and has an added polymer layer for scratch protection. The protective coating prevents damage to the junctions and the anode air-bridges during handling and assembly. The die has backside metallization to facilitate an epoxy die attach process.
- Part Number
- AlGaAs SP3T Switch with Integrated Bias Network 2 - 22 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Package Category
- 1.86 x 1.86 mm
- Broad Bandwidth Specified up to 22 GHz
- Integrated DC Blocks and RF Bias Networks
- Low Insertion Loss / High Isolation
- Fast Switching Speed
- Fully Monolithic
- Die Size: 1.86 x 1.86 mm
- RoHS* Compliant
- Low Current Consumption: -10 mA for Low Loss State, +10 mA for Isolation State