K- & Ka-Band High Power Reflective SPDT PIN Switch Die 20 - 40 GHz
The MASW-011144-DIE is a high power SPDT, reflective, broadband, high linearity, Aluminum Gallium Arsenide (AlGaAs) PIN diode switch for K- and Ka-Band applications, including point-to-point radio and military products.
The switch utilizes one shunt PIN diode per RF channel. The diode is controlled through an on-chip bias network that includes a current limiting resistor. These bias networks simplify the control of the switch; no external components are required.
The SPDT MMIC utilizes MACOM’s proven AlGaAsPIN diode technology. The switch is fully passivated with silicon nitride and has an added polymer layer for scratch protection. The protective coating prevents damage to the junctions and the anode air-bridges during handling and assembly. The die has backside metallization to facilitate an epoxy die attach process.
- Part Number
- K- & Ka-Band High Power Reflective SPDT PIN Switch Die 20 - 40 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Package Category
- Broadband Performance, 20 - 40 GHz
- Low Loss: <1 dB, 30 - 40 GHz
- High Isolation: >30 dB, 20 - 40 GHz
- 40 dBm CW Power @ 35 GHz
- Die with G-S-G RF Pads and DC Bias Pads
- Includes DC blocking Capacitor at each RF input and Bias Low Pass filters with Series Resistor
- RoHS* Compliant