SP4T Absorptive Switch DC - 57 GHz
The MASW-011154 is an absorptive, ultra wideband single pole four throw (SP4T) switch with 4.0 dB of insertion loss at 57 GHz. The RF output ports are terminated in 50 ohms in the isolated paths. The power handling capability is 26 dBm. The input and output return losses in the thru path are typically 16 dB. The logic levels are compatible with standard 1.8, 2.5, or 3.3 V CMOS. Required bias supplies are +3.3 V and -3.3 V.
The MASW-011154 is designed for wideband applications such as Test and Measurement, Aerospace and Defense, Cellular infrastructure (5G millimeter-wave), military radios, radars, microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs).
The MASW-011154 is manufactured on a Silicon-on-Insulator process. The 3 mm laminate package is lead free and RoHS compliant.
- Part Number
- SP4T Absorptive Switch DC - 57 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Package Category
- 3 mm, 22-lead
- Insertion Loss: 2.0 dB @ 18 GHz /2.8 dB @ 40 GHz / 4.0 dB @ 57 GHz
- Isolation: 46 dB @ 18 GHz / 41 dB @ 40 GHz / 39 dB @ 57 GHz
- Input P1dB: 28.5 dBm
- Input IP3: 51 dBm
- Return Loss at Each RF Port: 16 dB
- Power Handling including Hot Switching: 26 dBm
- No Low Frequency Spurious
- Compatible with 1.8, 2.5, and 3.3 V CMOS Logic
- 3 mm, 22 pin Laminate Package
- RoHS* Compliant