SPDT Reflective Switch 1 - 5 GHz
The MASW-011184 is a single pole double throw (SPDT) switch with 0.35 dB of insertion loss in the TX path and 0.5 dB insertion loss in the RX path.
The TX path is capable of handling 10 W input power. The input and output return losses in the thru path are typically 18 dB. The logic levels are standard 1.8 V CMOS. Only a single positive supply of +5 V is required.
The MASW-011184 is designed for transmit/receive applications between 1 and 5 GHz. The 3 mm PQFN package is lead free and RoHS compliant.
- Part Number
- SPDT Reflective Switch 1 - 5 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Package Category
- 3 mm 16-lead PQFN
- 0.35 dB TX Insertion Loss
- 0.5 dB RX Insertion Loss
- 41 dBm Input P0.1dB on TX Path
- 18 dB Typical Return Loss at Each RF Port
- Compatible with 1.8V CMOS Logic
- 3 mm 16-Lead PQFN Package
- RoHS* Compliant