SPDT Reflective Switch DC - 44 GHz
The MASW-011197 is a reflective, ultra wideband single pole double throw (SPDT) switch with 1.4 dB of insertion loss at 44 GHz. The power handling capability is 26 dBm. The input and output return losses in the thru path are typically 18 dB. The logic levels are compatible with standard 1.8, 2.5, or 3.3 V CMOS. Required bias supplies are +3.3 V & -3.3 V.
The MASW-011197 is designed for wideband applications such as Test and Measurement, Aerospace and Defense, Cellular infrastructure (5G millimeter-wave), military radios, radars, microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs).
The MASW-011197 is manufactured on a Silicon-on-Insulator process. The 2.25 mm laminate package is lead free and RoHS compliant.
- Part Number
- SPDT Reflective Switch DC - 44 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Package Category
- 2.25 mm, 12 Lead
- Insertion Loss: 0.8 dB @ 15 GHz / 1.0 dB @ 30 GHz / 1.4 dB @ 44 GHz
- Isolation: 48 dB @ 15 GHz / 46 dB @ 30 GHz / 46 dB @ 44 GHz
- Input P1dB: 28 dBm
- Input IP3: 52 dBm
- Return Loss at Each RF Port: 18 dB
- Power Handling Including Hot Switching: 26 dBm
- No Low Frequency Spurious
- Compatible with 1.8, 2.5, and 3.3 V CMOS Logic
- 2.25 mm, 12 Lead Laminate Package
- RoHS* Compliant