Quad Linear 26/53 Gbaud PAM4 Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA)
The MATA-03821/22 Quad Linear TIA family support high bandwidth optical data links. The MATA-03821/22 consume very low power, typically 192mW per channel at 2.9V, allowing to be used in high density optical interconnect solutions. Features include RSSI for photo-alignment and power monitoring, and I2C control of Bandwidth, Output Amplitude, Peaking, Loss of Signal (LOS), Gain and other parameters. Multiple part numbers are available to support both wirebonded and flip chip assemblies.
- Part Number
- Quad Linear 26/53 Gbaud PAM4 Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA)
- Package Type
- Integrated CDR
- Optimized for 26 or 53 Gbaud operation via I2C
- 750 um Anode to Anode spacing
- Typical Noise < 1.6 uA RMS typical
- RSSI for photo-alignment and monitoring
- Low Power: 192 mW/Channel typical (@ 2.9V)
- Support for Wire bonding or Flip Chip applications
- Integrated AGC loop
- Flexible, integrated PINK regulator enabling very large and small reverse bias voltage on PD.
- Operating temperature range -5 to + 95C