Cascadable, Hi Dyn Rge
The SMA59 RF amplifier is a discrete hybrid design, which uses thin film manufacturing processes for accurate performance and high reliability. This single stage bipolar transistor feedback amplifier design displays impressive performance over a broadband frequency range. An active DC biasing network insures temperature-stable performance. Both TO-8 and Surface Mount packages are hermetically sealed, and MIL-STD-883 environmental screening is available.
- Part Number
- Short Description
- Cascadable Amplifier 5 to 500 MHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Output P1dB(dBm)
- Bias Current(mA)
- Package Category
- Bias Voltage(V)
- High Dynamic Range: +118 DBM (1 MHz Band) • HIGH OUTPUT POWER: +22 dBm (Typ.)
- Wide Power Supply Range: +5 to +15 Volts
- Low Noise Figure: 4.3 dB (Typ.)
- High Third order I.P.: +36 dBM (Typ).
- Aerospace and Defense