Ka-Band High Power Terminated SPDT PIN Switch with Integrated Driver, 20 - 44 GHz
The MAMF-011146 is a high power SPDT PIN diode switch with integrated driver in 5 x 4 mm PQFN package. This broadband, high linearity, SPDT switch with 50 Ω terminated RF ports was developed for Ka–Band applications that require up to 13 W CW power handling at an environmental temperature of +85°C while maintaining low insertion loss and high isolation.
The SPDT MMIC utilizes MACOM’s proven AlGaAs PIN diode technology.
The included driver utilize MACOM developed PIN diode driver MADR-011020 and has all characteristic of this driver.
- Part Number
- Ka-Band High Power Terminated SPDT PIN Switch with Integrated Driver, 20 - 44 GHz
- Min Frequency(MHz)
- Max Frequency(MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- CW Incident Power(W)
- Package Category
- 5 x 4 mm PQFN
- Broadband Performance, 20 to 44 GHz
- Low Loss <1.0 dB
- High Isolation >34 dB
- Up to 13 W CW Power, +85°C
- 23 dBm Power Handling in Terminated Port
- TTL Compatible Driver
- -20 V to -50 V Back Bias
- 25 mA Sinking / Sourcing Current
- Quiescent Currents <1 mA
- Lead-Free 5 x 4 mm PQFN package
- RoHS* Compliant