10 V to 180 V Driver for High Power PIN Diode Switches
The MADR-011021 four channel switch driver is designed to work with MACOM’s Series/Shunt SP4T PIN diode switches (e.g., MASW-011077). This driver has 1 series output and 1 shunt output per channel which can provide up to 600 mA sinking (series), 100 mA sinking (shunt), and 5 mA sourcing bias current.
The bias voltage can be selected to be any voltage between 10 V to 180 V. This switch driver can be easily controlled by standard TTL logic. With low quiescent current of <0.4 mA, this driver has a typical delay of <5 μs when driving a 1200 pF capacitive load.
This driver is packaged in a lead-free 6 mm 18-lead PQFN package and is available in tape and reel packaging for high volume applications.
- Part Number
- 10 V to 180 V Driver for High Power PIN Diode Switches
- Propagation Delay(ns)
- Rise/Fall Time(ns)
- 6 mm 18-lead PQFN Package
- Package Category
- 10 V to 180 V Bias
- 600 mA Sinking Current on Series Outputs
- 100 mA Sinking Current on Shunt Outputs
- Propagation Delay <5 μs Driving 1200 pF Capacitive Load
- Quiescent Current <0.4 mA
- Internal Low Voltage Bias eliminates need for external 5 V supply
- TTL Logic Control
- 6 mm 18-Lead PQFN Package
- RoHS* Compliant